- On-line purchases should be returned in 30-days with the original box, packing, paperwork, parts or accessories, receipt and in new condition to receive a full refund or credit.
- Return instructions are shipped with your order.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded unless we shipped the incorrect product.
- Return shipping charges must be pre-paid. We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was used for payment, for example: if paid by credit card, then a credit card refund will be issued, if by Gift Card, then a Gift Card will be issued.
- Oversized items may require special arrangements, please contact us before making any return shipping plans.
- No Firearm returns. Need to call for advance approval prior to the return.
- Perishable items: Contact us before shipping any perishable items back to us.
- Software & Media: Computer games, software, CD’s, DVD’s, audio or video tapes may be returned if unopened.
- Products that have been altered and the cost of alteration will not be considered for return.
Gift Certificates & Credits
- Jay’s Gift Certificates or store credits can be redeemed online or in either of our Clare or Gaylord locations once they are verified.
- We will gladly make changes to your order if you contact us before it is processed, please be aware that this could cause a shipping delay.
Warranty – Repair – Defectives
- Defective products will be replaced or refunded once the defect has been verified by us or by the original manufacturer.
- Warranties are from the manufacturer of the product and many require the product be sent directly to them for repair or replacement. Contact the manufacturer directly.
- Repairs should be handled by or returned to the manufacturer for service work.
- Shipping, handling or custom charges or services are not refundable.
- Certain types of special order deposit charges are not refundable.
- Charges for modification of any type to a product are not refundable.
State Sales Tax
Jay’s Sporting Goods is currently required to collect & remit Michigan sales tax on in-store purchases, as well as items shipped to other Michigan addresses. If you have had an order shipped to you outside of Michigan, you may be required to self-report use tax on the purchase to your state. Please refer to the sales & use tax regulations of your applicable state for details.
Click here for printable Version: Return Policy